Design In Session Creative License
All digital and or physical products purchased on Design In Session are subject to the Design In Session basic user license. In addition to all of our other published policies listed on the website, below is a summary of intellectual property rights and obligations Users agree to when purchasing Goods through Design In Session.
When you PURCHASE products through Design In Session (DIS), YOU CAN:
- Use DIS products for non-commercial (personal) uses;
- Use DIS products to advance work you are creating for someone else;
- Use DIS products as part of a new creative (derivative) work.
- Use items like Brushes, Libraries, or Fonts, which can only be installed on a single computer. You CANNOT install the above mentioned items to multiple computers with a single purchase.
BUT BUYERS ARE IN NO WAY PERMITTED TO:
- Use DIS products as part of a derivative creative work offered for sale where the Goods function as an essential creative/core value of the product being sold.
- Sublicense, resell, share, transfer, or otherwise redistribute DIS products whether it is for free or not!